Friday, June 10, 2005

My week

On Monday Daddy went away, so he must have been feeling better. Maybe he'll make more money so I can get more food.

Unfortunately, Mommy tried to give me cottage cheese to eat, so I threw it up. I was so upset at her for giving me cottage cheese that I threw up again the next morning. Then she started giving me just chicken and eggs. That's nice, but every two hours they wake me up to give me more food. That must be why I'm tired all the time - they never let me sleep in peace!

Daddy came home on Wednesday night. He was supposed to go away again on Thursday night, so I called his airline and told them to cancel his flight. (Don't tell him that.) So he stayed home instead. It's nice having Mommy and Daddy with me all the time.

Here we are going for a trip. I was too sleepy to get out of bed, so Mommy picked me up.



And here I am guarding the top of the stairs.

No comments: