Saturday, June 04, 2005

My park!

Today was another good day. This morning I took Mommy and Daddy downtown in my car. We walked along the common and I scared off all the people going to the farmers' market. Then I got a little tired so I sat in the grass with Mommy.



They tried giving me potato again today, but I threw it up twice. So they started giving me chicken again. Yum!!! In the afternoon I went out with Mommy and we sat in the shade together. I let her pet me for an hour before I told her to stop. I mean, enough is enough. Then I went inside and took a nice nap.



The evening was the best. I took Mommy and Daddy to my park! I used to go there every day, but I haven't been in weeks, so there was lots of work to do. I peed on all my rocks and trees, and I even trotted a little bit, I was so excited. I got a little tired, but I still walked back up the hill to the parking lot. It was just like old times before we all got tired.

Then tonight Mommy gave me a bit of egg! It wasn't fried like she used to make for me, but it was still great. My tummy is still pretty empty, but at least I'm getting good food now.

No comments: