Sunday, August 28, 2005

My new home

Wow, do I have a lot to tell you about! I've been so busy since arriving in California that I haven't had time to post to my blog.

On Friday last week we drove all the way across the state of Nevada. It was boring and it was hot outside, but it was really nice to sit in Mommy's (or Daddy's) lap. I love having my whole pack with me.


8.21.05 093
Originally uploaded by pygmygoat.



After a long day of driving we finally made it out of the desert and into California. I was really happy to see the evergreen forests on the mountains. I insisted on taking Daddy for a walk right away!


8.21.05 102
Originally uploaded by pygmygoat.



The next day we went for a nice long walk at the University of California at Davis. I hadn't had a good walk in days! I barked at the geese and walked around the big trees in the arboretum. Afterward we went downtown and I protected Mommy and Daddy while they had coffee at a cafe. They made a big fuss about finding a cafe. They're kind of funny sometimes.

Then we made the final leg of our journey. It was flat for a while, but then we climbed the final hills and we could see the fog over the bay, just like old times. When we came down the hill into Berkeley it was foggy and it was cold! We drove straight to Jimmy Bean's, which is our favorite place to eat breakfast.


8.21.05 117
Originally uploaded by pygmygoat.



Then we finally drove up to my new house. It's a nice house. There used to be other dogs here, but now it's all mine. My yard has lots of plants in it, including two apple trees! The apples fall every day for me to eat, but sometimes Daddy tries to take them away from me. Sometimes Daddy isn't very nice.

I've been taking Mommy and Daddy on lots of walks. This morning we went to Jimmy Bean's again, and then we walked along the bay. I think I like it here.

No comments: