Sunday, April 16, 2006

My week with Daddy


Picture005
Originally uploaded by pygmygoat.
This week, Mommy had to go to Washington, DC for a conference and to see all her nephews and nieces. But I got to spend the whole week with Daddy! He stayed home every day (except part of Tuesday), and I got to go with him everywhere in the car.

This picture is from Aquatic Park in Berkeley. I had never been to this park before! There were some ducks in the water. I like duck. Wait, I haven't had duck in a long time!

Also, Daddy fed me lots of good food. I've been eating chicken breast, potatoes, and egg whites all week, and only a little kibble. Finally Daddy figured out what to feed me.

I've been taking Daddy for lots of walks. On Thursday evening we went walking for more than an hour! I haven't walked that long since I got sick at the beginning of March.


Picture005
Originally uploaded by pygmygoat.
All those walks make me tired sometimes.

No comments: